Terms of Condition
Welcome to ZScoreGeek! Your use of the content on our site comes with certain terms and conditions.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Users of the Site
Visitors, Customers, users, and Authors will be collectively referred to as you or your in these terms.
(1) own or have sufficient rights to post your Contributions, on or through the Site;
(2) will not post Contributions that violate ZScoreGeek or any other persons’ privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, or contract rights;
(3) have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to Contributions, agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owning any person by reason of Contributions that you posted to or through the Site;
(4) will not post Contributions that:
Are defamatory, damaging, disruptive, unlawful, inaccurate, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, threatening, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, including but not limited to, Contributions that promote racism, bigotry, sexism, religious intolerance, or harm against any group or individual;
Solicit personal information from anyone under 13, or exploit anyone in a sexual or violent manner; Solicit
(5) will not post Contributions that contain advertisements or solicit any person to buy or sell products or services other than the Services;
(6) will not use the Site for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Site without ZScoreGeek express written consent;
(7) will not post Contributions that constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware, or other computer code, whether on ZScoreGeek or others as computers or equipment, designated to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the on-line or other activities of another party;
(8) will not transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site, including without limitation, hacking into the Site, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications;
(9) will not impersonate any other person or entity, sell or let others use your profile or password, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary right, of any person or entity;
(10) have all the licenses required to give a response to a Purchaser;
(11) will not engage in the unauthorized practice of law or medicine;
(12) will not claim that any Contributors work is your own work; or
(13) will not sell or re-sell any Contributor’s work to a third party.
Grant of License to Us and Purchasers for Contributions
By making a contribution to the Site, you grant ZScoreGeek a perpetual, non-exclusive meaning you are free to license your Contribution to anyone else in addition to ZScoreGeek, fully-paid, royalty-free meaning that ZScoreGeek is not required to pay you to use your Contribution, sublicensable meaning that ZScoreGeek can sublicense its rights to, for example, the third-party hosted service providers who host the Site and worldwide because the Internet and the Site are global in reach license to use, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute the Contribution for the purpose of displaying the content on the Site and selling it to Purchasers.
Use and Protection of Username and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether actually or expressly authorized by you
ZScoreGeek Intellectual Property Rights
All the content on the Site Materials, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site Marks, are owned by or licensed to ZScoreGeek and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under foreign laws and international conventions. ZScoreGeek reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials.
If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site.
You further agree not to access the site by any means other than through the interface that ZScoreGeek provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
ZScoreGeek Management of the Site/User Misconduct.
Site Management. ZScoreGeek may, but is not required to:
Monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with ZScoreGeek policies;
Report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms;
Refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable to the extent technologically feasible any Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate these Terms, the law or any of ZScoreGeek policies or are excessive or burdensome; and/or
Manage the Site in a manner designed to protect ZScoreGeek and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
If you engage, in ZScoreGeek’s sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that ZScoreGeek has the right to immediately close your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in your account.
ZScoreGeek Right to Terminate Users
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, ZSCOREGEEK Termination
IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED FOR ANY REASON, THE CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE POSTED MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. ZSCOREGEEK RESERVES THE RIGHT BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO STORE OR KEEP COPIES OF YOUR MATERIALS OR CONTRIBUTIONS UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW OR COURT ORDER.
Risk of Harm
There are many dangers involved in dealing with strangers, including persons who may be acting under false pretenses. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Site and that you give to other site users. We discourage you from publicly posting the following information on the Site: your full name, telephone numbers, email address, IM address, and street addresses. Despite this prohibition, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful, or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Site.
No Responsibility for Contributions Posted on the Site
ZScoreGeek is not responsible for the content posted by Authors, its accuracy, reliability, impact, or effect on anyone who makes use of the author’s content in any way.
ZScoreGeek reserves the right to remove Content for any reason and at any time, without notification or warnings of any kind. You should not rely on answers posted on the Site. The answers are only intended to be a tutorial, and they may not accurately or fully answer your question.
The Internet and technology are rapidly changing. Accordingly, ZScoreGeek may modify these Terms from time to time. If you are a registered user, you will be asked to click to accept the new agreement the next time you log on to the Site in order to be able to use the interactive portions of the Site. ZScoreGeek will also put any revised versions of these Terms on the Site. It is therefore important that you regularly check the Site for any announcements about revisions and keep your contact information current to ensure you are informed of any changes.
(1) Limitation on Liability
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ZScoreGeek and us regarding the use of the Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements between you and ZScoreGeek related to the subject hereof.
(2) Independent Contractors
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between ZScoreGeek and any user.
(3) No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are between you and ZScoreGeek. There are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms.
You may not assign your rights under these Terms to any third party; ZScoreGeek may assign ZScoreGeek’s rights under these Terms without condition.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the ZScoreGeek Website, please write to us at admin at ZScoreGeek dot com All notices, authorizations, and requests to ZScoreGeek shall be deemed given on receipt.
You may contact us using the contact us page or you can mail us on vrcpoint at gmail dot com